15 Year Warranty
Thank you for purchasing a Perfect Cloud Mattress! We are excited to welcome you as a new Perfect Cloud Mattress owner and value your trust in us. We know you will enjoy the promise of comfortable strength renewing rest tonight and every night for years and years to come.
We encourage you to protect your investment by keeping proof of purchase documents in a safe place to support the 15 Year Limited Warranty you receive with your new Perfect Cloud Mattress.
15 Year Warranty: Perfect Cloud warranties that this mattress will be free from defects in material and workmanship that may compromise sleep quality for 15 years from the date of purchase by the original consumer purchaser.
Who is Covered: This warranty applies only to the original purchaser and is valid if used properly. Proper use is defined as using the mattress on a firm, rigid and smooth surface that supports the entire mattress, INCLUDING THE CENTER, such as a solid or slatted bed platform. Proper use also means that the product was not abused by the purchaser. This includes keeping the mattress properly protected and free of moisture. This warranty does not apply to a purchaser’s personal comfort preferences, such as the firmness of the mattress, bed height, weight, etc., or to normal body impressions of 2.5 cm or less.
Mattress Manufacturing Defects include:
· Any physical flaw in the Mattress that causes the foam material to evidence degradation, split or crack, despite normal usage and proper handling.
· Visible permanent compression of the mattress foam surface greater than 2.5 cm
· Any manufacturing defect in the zipper assembly of the Mattress Cover.
Mattress Manufacturing Defects DO NOT include:
· Faults in the cosmetic appearance, such as wrinkles on the fabric.
· Cosmetic changes that naturally occur over time, including natural blemishes in the fabric.
· Mattresses that may have been soiled, dampened, burned, stained or otherwise abused.
· Mattress dimension (width, length and or height) discrepancies of up to +-2.5cm.
· Appearance of mold on and/or infestation with vermin (such as bed bugs) due to improper and unsanitary care of the mattress.
· Also, we do not guarantee your new mattress will not have a scent. All natural and man-made materials can have a scent and often do. None of our materials have a toxic emission based on scientific, 3rd party verification. A natural occurring scent is not a warranty issue.
Voiding of Warranty
The following cases may void any and all warranties:
· Leaving the Perfect Cloud mattress in the box for more than one month after receiving
· Using a box spring or foundation that doesn’t have the proper center support or using a metal bedframe that doesn’t have a center support bar
Other limitations: It is normal for mattress material to become "softer" during use. It is also normal for the mattress to develop a faster deflection recovery rate. Neither of these factors results in deterioration of normal pressure redistribution function. Body Impressions are a normal occurrence with your new mattress and indicate that the mattress is conforming to the natural contours of your body. Normal body impressions do not suggest structural failure. Regularly rotating your mattress end-to-end will equalize conformity.
We will repair or replace the defective mattress or the defective component(s) of the mattress. In the case of a manufacturing defect in a component of the mattress, such as the mattress cover, we may elect to repair or replace the component rather than replace the entire mattress, and we reserve sole and complete discretion over that election. If we elect to replace the mattress or component, we will replace it with the model, version, color, or style available at the time of replacement, which may be different in certain respects than the original. There may be a shipping fee associated with warranty repairs or replacement (this fee will be evaluated on a case by case basis by Perfect Cloud).